Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Review: Right click (Click, #3) by Lisa Becker

Right click (Click, #3)
by Lisa Becker

Genre: Chick Lit, Romance, Drama, Friendship, Humor
Publication: May, 2014
Format: ebooks
Source: ARC
Connect: Facebook | Goodreads
Love. Marriage. Infidelity. Crises of identity. Death. Cupcakes. The themes in Right Click, the third and final installment in the Click series, couldn't be more pressing for this group of friends as they navigate through their 30's.

Another six months have passed since we last eavesdropped on the hilarious, poignant and oftentimes inappropriate email adventures of Renee and friends. As the story continues to unfold, relationships are tested and some need to be set "right" before everyone can find their "happily ever after."
I received a copy of this book from the author to provide an honest review.

When I started reading the first book of the book, Click, I was having a hard time to get into the format because it was written in the email form. But once I got used to the format, I found myself enjoying the book.

Right Click is the continuation of the Click Series. It focused on Renee’s email exchange with her friends – Ethan, Shelley, Ashley and Mark. I really like the group. I love how they were always looking after each other. What a beautiful friendship they shared!

Reading the Click series by Lisa Becker kind of makes me feel like I’m prying into somebody else’s business /life because it was written in the email form.  And it was fun. The Right Click was an easy and quick read. It was very hard to put down the book because I really enjoyed it. There were friendship, romance, humor, and drama – all in the same book and the series.

Right Click (and the other books in the series) is definitely a must read for those who were looking for something sweet, short and easy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...