Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

Review: Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder

Sea Glass (Glass #2)
by Maria V. Snyder

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance, Young Adult
Publication: July 1st, 2010, by Harlequin Teen
Format: Paperback, 379 pages
Source: Own
Connect: Website | BlogFacebook
From one-trick wonder to wielder of terrifying powers.

Not bad for a student.

Glass magician Opal Cowan’s newfound ability to steal a magician’s powers has made her too powerful in the eyes of the council… Despite being under house arrest, Opal travels to the Moon Clan’s lands in search of Ulrick, the man she thinks she loves. Thinks because she is sure another man, now her prisoner, has switched souls with Ulrick.

In hostile territory, without proof or allies, Opal isn’t sure whom to trust. She can’t forget Kade, the handsome Stormdancer who doesn’t want to let her get close. And now everyone is after Opal’s special powers for their own deadly gain…

I was really excited to read this one. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book, Storm Glass. But I wanted to read the Study Series first before I continue with the Glass Series. I can't wait to see what was going to happen to Opal with her new magic power. 

Wow! Maria V. Snyder never failed to amaze me with her writing. I was fascinated with the magic within her books. It was hard to put down the book once I picked it up, even though the beginning was a bit slow. But the story was great. Although, I wish to see a little bit more about the sea glass.

Sea Glass was definitely a great read. There were lots of suspense, action and romance as compared to the first book. It was exciting to see some of the characters from the Study Series in the book. And the ending! It was a bit shocking to see how the book ended, but I liked it. I can't wait to see what's going to happen to Opal next.


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...